AIR VOLUTION AT-4 TENT NEW
If you’re looking for a heavy-duty tent that’s a breeze to set up, look no further than the Air-Volution™ .
With no pole assembly required, you’ll be set up in just minutes with the patented Air-Volution™ technology. The puncture-resistant inflatable poles are made from heavy-duty TPU and covered with durable 300D PE pole sleeves for an extra level of protection, making them virtually indestructible.
To set up, use the high-capacity hand pump to inflate the air poles housed in the body of the tent, then peg down the guy ropes and that’s it! No more lost, broken or poles left behind, you just roll out the AT-4, pump it up and you’re camping!
This roomy tent has space for four people so you can fit the whole family in. The zippered front entry and three large gusseted windows give you plenty of ventilation – keeping you cool on those hot summer nights, while the super-fine mesh on all doors and windows will keep the mozzies away. With an additional zippered mesh panel in the roof you will be drifting off under the starry night sky on your next outdoor adventure.
The massive zip-on front awning gives you plenty of shade or added shelter in rainy weather. There are also optional awning walls available (sold separately) for extended cover and can be easily zipped on as needed.
The Air-Volution™ tents have been wind tested by Monash University, so we know they’re tough. The AT-4 body, fly and awning are made from tough 210D ripstop polyester oxford. This tent has an impressive PU 1500mm water rating and seam sealing that will keep you dry in extended rainy conditions, giving you great protection from the elements all year round.
Pack up is as simple as releasing the air valves and down she goes. Roll it up and pack away into the included carry bag for another day.
- Quick setup and packdown with inflatable poles
- Puncture-resistant air poles that require no assembly
- Exceptional ventilation with zippered sky window, gusset windows and large entry
- Extra large front entry that converts to awning
- Protection from the mozzies and other bugs with fine insect mesh on all windows
- All-season protection including seam sealing and fly
- Wind tested to withstand a constant wind speed of 69kph
- Includes high capacity hand pump with hose and pressure release valve to prevent overinflation
- Includes awning poles, pegs and guy ropes
- Includes carry bag
- Awning wall kit available (sold separately)
|Sleeping Capacity:||4 Person|
|External Dimensions:||2400L x 2800W x 2050H mm | Awning:||2800L mm|
|Max. Head Height:||2000mm|
|Sleeping Area:||2400L x 2800W mm|
|Material:||210D Ripstop Polyester Oxford|
|Inner Material:||Super-fine Mesh|
|Floor Material:||400gsm PVC|
|Frame Material:||Ø100mm Thermoplastic Polyurethane Air Poles|
|Waterhead Rating:||PU 1500mm Water Rated|
|Packed Dimensions:||790L x 380W x 380H mm|