INTREPIDOR 1400 RTT SKY WINDOW
This item will be available from 24/05/2021
If youre new to touring or prefer a tub-mount option for your dual cab ute - the Intrepidor 1400 Roof Top Tent is perfect for your next open road adventure.
Its light-weight construction is ideal for smaller SUVs and soft-roaders. With a quick set up time, youll be drifting off under the night sky in minutes. Just fold out your RTT, drop the adjustable ladder and enjoy views of the Milky Way from the zippered sky window.
Built for comfort, the Intrepidor RTT is designed for maximum ventilation with extra large zippered mesh windows on both sides which provide exceptional airflow in warm weather without compromising on storm and sun protection. The adjustable fly and built-in air vents will see you through the rainy weather, preventing condensation and providing even more airflow, while the gusseted window awnings offer you shade on sunny days.
The Intrepidor series is made from tough 260gsm ripstop polycotton canvas. This tent has an impressive PU 1500mm water rating and seam sealing that will keep you dry in extended rainy conditions, giving you great protection from the elements all year round.
The tent includes a premium quality, high-density 65mm mattress with a removable cover and water-resistant base. Theres enough room to stash your sleeping bag or doona inside, so your bed is made and waiting for you upon set up.
The insulated baseboard is made with heavy-duty compressed aluminium. The kit also includes a fully removable, durable PVC cover for protection when youre in transit.
The included mounting brackets suit most commercially available flat roof rack or roof rail systems. Make sure to check the weight rating and suitability of your roof rack and vehicle with appropriate manufacturers prior to purchase. We recommend professional installation through your local 4WD centre or ask your DARCHE dealer for advice about installation.
- Light-weight design suits smaller SUVs and soft-roaders, along with most other vehicles
- Quick set up and pack down softshell design
- Exceptional ventilation with zippered sky window, built-in air vents and full-width, extra large side windows
- Protection from the mozzies and other bugs with fine insect mesh on all windows
- 2.1m extendable ladder (max vehicle/bed base height 2.1m)
- Internal storage pockets to stash your gear
- All-season protection including taped seams, twin needle stitching and removable fly
- Heavy-duty construction including self-repairing coil zips and reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Includes transit cover
- Includes mounting kit, guy ropes, window poles, pegs and instructions
|Sleeping Capacity:||2 Person|
|External Dimensions:||2400L x 1400W mm|
|Sleeping Area:||2400L x 1400W mm (double bed + room to spare)|
|Max. Head Height:||1250mm|
|Material:||260gsm Ripstop Polycotton Canvas|
|Fly Material:||210D Ripstop Polyester Oxford|
|Transit Cover Material:||Heavy-duty 600gsm PVC with reinforced welded corners|
|Floor Material:||Coated Heavy-Duty Compressed Alloy Base|
|Frame Material:||ø25mm Aluminium|
|Waterhead Rating Canvas:||PU 1500mm Water Rated|
|Waterhead Rating Fly:||PU 2000mm Water Rated|
|Packed Dimensions:||1435L x 1215W x 350H mm including ladder|