HI VIEW 1800 (NO ANNEX)
This item will be available from 26/07/2021
Great for small families or those who want more space in their sleeping quarters, the Hi-View 1800 is a generously sized Roof Top Tent, perfect for your next weekend escape or extended driving holiday.
This versatile workhorse will be your home away from home. Bush, beach or desert, youll be tucked up high and safely away from the crocs and critters in minutes with the simple set up and pack down design. Just fold out your RTT, drop the telescopic ladder and the whole family can enjoy the starry night views as you drift off under the two zippered sky windows.
Built tough for the rugged Australian landscape, the Hi-View RTT can handle whatever you can throw at it - wind, rain and the harsh Australian sun are no bother for this mighty RTT. Designed for maximum ventilation, the extra large zippered mesh windows on both sides provide exceptional airflow in warm weather without compromising on storm and sun protection. The adjustable fly and built-in air vents will see you through the rainy weather, preventing condensation and providing even more airflow, while the gusseted window awnings offer you shade on sunny days.
The Hi-View series is made from tough 260gsm ripstop polycotton canvas. This tent has an impressive PU 1500mm water rating and seam sealing that will keep you dry in extended rainy conditions, giving you great protection from the elements all year round.
The tent includes a premium quality, family sized, high-density 65mm mattress with a water-resistant cover. Theres enough room to stash your sleeping bag or doona inside, so your bed is made and waiting for you upon set up. The insulated baseboard is made with heavy-duty compressed aluminium. The kit also includes a fully removable, durable PVC cover for protection when youre in transit. The included mounting brackets suit most commercially available flat roof rack or roof rail systems. Make sure to check the weight rating and suitability of your roof rack and vehicle with appropriate manufacturers prior to purchase. We recommend professional installation through your local 4WD centre or ask your DARCHE dealer for advice about installation.
- Generous sleeping area can accommodate a small family
- Quick set up and pack down softshell design includes built-in adjustable trigger lock canopy
- Gas strut assisted for easy pack up and set down
- Exceptional ventilation with zippered sky window, built-in air vents and full-width, extra large side windows
- Protection from the mozzies and other bugs with fine insect mesh on all windows
- Easy-action 2.3m aluminium telescopic ladder will suit most vehicle heights (max vehicle/bed base height 2.2 m)
- Internal storage pockets to stash your gear
- All-season protection including taped seams, twin needle stitching and removable fly
- Heavy-duty construction including self-repairing coil zips and reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Wind tested to withstand a constant wind speed of 80 km/h
- Includes transit cover
- Includes mounting kit, guy ropes, window poles, pegs and instructions
- Annex available (sold separately)
|Sleeping Capacity:||2-3 Person|
|External Dimensions:||2400L x 1800W mm|
|Sleeping Area:||2400L x 1800W mm (room for three)|
|Max. Head Height:||1250mm|
|Material:||260gsm Ripstop Polycotton Canvas|
|Fly Material:||210D Ripstop Polyester Oxford|
|Transit Cover Material:||Heavy-duty 600gsm PVC with reinforced welded corners|
|Floor Material:||Coated Heavy-Duty Compressed Alloy Base|
|Frame Material:||ø25mm Aluminium|
|Waterhead Rating Canvas:||PU 1500mm Water Rated|
|Waterhead Rating Fly:||PU 2000mm Water Rated|
|Packed Dimensions:||1215L x 1835W x 330H mm|