Slide across to view more
Available in three sizes, the Terra Magna is a versatile 80mm thick self-inflating mattress for camping, 4x4 touring and general household use for guests and additional sleeping arrangements. Designed to fit most single, king or double swags, camping stretchers and tents, the Terra Magna range is a fantastic all-round mattress.
The Terra Magna is constructed using an open cell convoluted egg shape foam, which improves air circulation within the mattress. High air circulation within the foam of a self-inflating mattress reduces the internal build-up of moisture due to factors such as perspiration and condensation. With the Terra Magna, the possibilities are endless - suitable for swags, tents, school camp trips, back of 4x4 ute tray and even household use for guests and extra sleeping setups.
The top layer of the Terra Magna self-inflating mattress is a durable flocked suede polyester with PVC coating, creating a soft-to-touch texture and warmth, offering a cosy night’s sleep at the end of a day off the beaten track.
Terra Magna 900: 1950mm L x 900mm W x 80mm H | Weight: 5.27kg
- Fast self-inflation/deflation valves for convenient set up
- 4 valves on TM 900, 6 valves on TM 1100, 6 valves on TM 1400
- 80mm thick at full inflation
- Highly durable construction whilst providing ultimate comfort
- Water resistant top shell to ensure easy cleaning and reduces foam moisture draw
- Top: durable flocked suede polyester with PVC coating
- Bottom: 45mm PVC
- Inner: open cell 19kg/m3 convoluted egg shape foam for increased air circulation and reduction of moisture build up
- 600D oxford poly carry bag with reinforced webbing handles for easy transport and storage
- Repair kit included
- Periodic cleaning is recommended; fully inflate, gently wipe with soft sponge, mild detergent and lukewarm water. Allow to fully dry before storage.
First Use Recommendation | Instruction Manual
Contact us about “TERRA MAGNA 900”
12 MONTH Warranty